Do you think honey is too rich, too sweet, and therefore the enemy of your line? Think again: it has many health benefits and even helps you get thinner!
What are the health benefits of honey?
- Honey is a 100% natural food: the product of the long and laborious work of many bees, which make it from the nectar of the flowers they gather. There are many types of honeys, whose benefits and virtues vary, hence the importance of being well informed and choosing your honey well. The ideal then remains above all to combine or alternate them.
- Honey has great health qualities. The best known grandmother’s throat remedy is to dilute it in hot tea or milk to treat irritation.
- Honey is also used to sublimate the skin: it is a powerful healing agent, which can allow you to repair and moisturize your face if you apply it as a mask. Mix a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of yogurt, add the essential oils that match your skin type, and you will get a fresh mask very quick to make and easily ready to use. Honey will leave your skin soft and purified!
How to make honey the ally of your line?
Honey is a rich, sweet food with a pronounced taste. However, that doesn’t necessarily make it the worst enemy of diets, and it has many benefits. Indeed, honey is much better for your health than refined sugar, and replacing the two sugar stones of your morning tea with a teaspoon of honey can help you lose weight in the long term.
Get in the habit of replacing sugar, caramel, or Nutella on your pancakes with honey: you will find that little by little, your body will thank you. A hot drink made from honey and lemon juice when you are hungry can give your body a boost and a feeling of satiety, while eliminating a large number of toxins out of the body. It is an easy detox drink.
Honey: tips to extract the benefits
- In addition to being a great antibacterial, honey is extremely rich in potassium, vitamins, and provides many essential trace elements to the human body. As it contains enzymes, it helps digestion, and its action is increased tenfold when combined with lemon.
- After the meal and before bedtime: you can take a lemon juice diluted in hot water, and add a teaspoon of honey. This will decrease the acidity of the taste and promote digestion, as well as the elimination of certain fats.
- When you treat yourself with essential oils, the benefits of honey are considerable: mixing your oils with honey can accentuate their healing properties. In case of sore throat: a drop of Niaouli and a drop of Tea Tree in a spoon of honey will relieve the irritation.